- Provides direction in the formulation and implementation of the plans and programs of the division in accordance with its approved annual work and financial plan and the thrusts and directions of the agency;
- Plans, directs and manages programs and all information systems and/or overall management of computer systems, processing, application development efforts of database, network and systems administration and knowledge management;
- Confers with top management to plan strategic development and information service methodologies to achieve agency goals;
- Develops/approves operational policies and procedures related to applications, scheduling and conduct of information system management services;
- Provides overall supervision and direction to the staff of the division;
- Monitors, measures, evaluates the performance of the Division and its staff; and;
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by the Agency Head.
- Central Office (Quezon City) - 1 position open
Master's degree or Certificate in Leadership and Management from CSC.
4 years of supervisory/ management experience
40 hours of supervisory/ management learning and development intervention undertaken within the last 5 years
CS Professional/ Second Level Eligibility
Building Collaborative and Inclusive Working Relationships; Managing Performance and Coaching for Results; Leading Change; Thinking Strategically and Creatively; Creating and Nurturing a High Performing Organization