- Writes news, feature and broadcast releases;
- Provides coverage in various events in the Region;
- Sends real-time situation reports through SMS and gathers local issues and concerns;
- Prepares monthly accomplishment reports and/or Terminal Reports for PIA events, including special projects and Presidential Visits;
- Applies and develops various information dissemination and technology applications and communications medium;
- Anchors radio programs, Kapihans and/or media forum;
- Prepares and develops communication plan;
- Conducts surveys and gathers feedback on certain issues as directed by the Central Office;
- Attends inter-agency meetings/ conferences/ trainings as may be assigned by immediate supervisor/ Regional Head;
- Provides technical assistance to requesting agencies and/or LGUs.
- Assists in the production of IEC materials; and
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Region I (La Union) - 1 position open
1 year of relevant experience
4 hours of relevant training
CS Professional/ Second Level Eligibility