- Assists the Admin Chief in the day to day supervision of the Procurement Section;
- Consolidates and implements procurement activities of the Agency;
- Coordinates and monitor all procurement activities of the Agency;
- Manages and monitor all phases of the procurement process;
- Monitors compliance with the terms and conditions of the procurement contract;
- Initiates review and assessment of performance and recommend sanctions to the head of the procuring entity, against erring suppliers, contractors and consultants, including the forfeiture of performance security and blacklisting.
- Heads the BAC secretariat in support of the Bids and Awards Committee; and
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Central Office (Quezon City) - 1 position open
Bachelor's degree relevant to the job
2 years of relevant experience
8 hours of relevant training
CS Professional/ Second Level Eligibility